Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing intergrated , locally driven solutions .
• Provide support in the preparation of annual program budgets.
• Review vouchers/invoices in order to verify the commitment was property incurred : items claimed are in accordance with an agreement and actually delivered or performed .
• Oversee the maintaining of financial filling systems
• Perform balance sheet accounts reconciliations on a monthly basis
• Bachelor’s Degree of Commerce , Business Administration , Finance or Accounting or related field .
• Minimum five years of progressive working experience in similar environment with adequate exposure to project accounting, financial management including budgeting , grants and contracts.
• Working knowledge of USAID operations , finance and administrative services practices
• Demonstrated ability in supervision.
• Post graduate qualification like ACCA , CPA will be an added advantage.
How to apply
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package . Candidates should submit a cover letter , Academic Certificates, sources CV/resume , including salary requirements to;
The Human Resource, FHI 360 Plot 15, Kitante Close ,
P. O. Box 5768, Kampala-Uganda –UGANDA
Deadline: 04 /10 /2013