Job Title: Consultant
UNFPA is recruiting candidates for the vacant vacancy mentioned above .
• To lead the process of the review and/or development of the curricula
• The consultant will work with a team of curricula
• S/he will work with a team of curricula and midwifery education experts as well as key midwifery service stakeholders in the country as well as the ICM Investing in Midwives Program
• The primary role of the Consultant will be to provide overall technical leadership in conducting any required desk reviews, stakeholder consultations , and actual drafting of the curricula
• S/ he will coordinate and facilitate a team of technical experts in in midwifery education and curricula (i.e the National Task Force for the Review Uganda Midwifery curricula)
• S/he will throughout the review process coordinate and consult with a committee of stakeholders approved by the Ministry of Education and sports for guidance and direction.
How to apply
Should be sent to email@example.com
Applications should be less than 10 MB.(This includes the Cover letter and the PII Form). All applicants must fill the PII Form
The subject of the email should clearly reflect the position you are applying for and include your full names. Only online applications will be accepted
Deadline: 08 /10 /2013