Job Title:SALES EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY
ICEA_UGANDA is a subsidiary company of Insurance Company of East Africa (ICEA) Kenya limited and is looking to recruit commission-based Insurance Agents. Insurance Company of East Africa is the leading compound insurance company in East Africa providing both long-term and short term insurance.
If you can influence and are keen to see possibilities turn into actualities, ICEA Uganda wants you on their team!
Reporting to the Unit Manager, Life and Pensions Agency, the role is responsible for implementation of marketing and selling initiatives and collaboration of business development strategies to build and establish a strong brand identity for ultimate sales and profitability performance.
2. Key Accountabilities:
• Identify markets, schedule meetings with potential clients and follow up on the developed accounts
• Assess client needs and advice them on suitable options, pricing and any other required information
• Develop and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders
• Avail client servicing through timely delivery of all documentation and follow-up with customers on all open or unresolved issues
• Maintain strong knowledge of all company products and policy features, industry competitors and provide critical market feedback
• Maintain consistency in production and performance
• Maintain and keep appropriate records of clients
i. Qualifications and experience
A Bachelors degree or more from a reputable institution. C.O.P qualification will be an added advantage
Good knowledge and application of computer programs especially word, Excel & power-point
Effective communication and presentation skills with fluency in English
Successful working experience and or training in sales, marketing, research or other relevant professions
Aged 25 – 35 years
ii. Skills and Competencies:
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Persistence, Enthusiasm & Aggressiveness
Excellent at building Contacts, networking and creating long-term relationships
Great negotiation skills
Visionary, Strategic & Creative
Should be smart and presentable
4. How to apply:
Qualified and interested persons should apply via email, hand-deliver or post an application letter with a detailed CV naming at least two professional referees and one academic referee (telephone contact indicated) to:
ATTN: LILIANE A. BIIRA
UNIT MANAGER (Unit 6)
INSURANCE COMPANY OF EAST AFRICA (UGANDA)
P.O. Box 33953, KAMPALA
3rd FL, PRIME PLAZA, JINJA RD.
TEL. No. +256414598959 /772458548/ 772018048