Job Title: Project Management Specialist , Maternal and Child Health
USAID Uganda is recruiting a qualified Ugandan to fill the position above
• Provides technical and professional leadership to plan , implement , monitor and
• Oversee mission supported maternal and child health activities .
• International Health , Public Health , Medicine or other relevant degree.
• Some reproductive health or safe motherhood courses are advantageous .
• At least five years of progressively responsible professional experience in public management or program management ; experience in maternal and child health is preferred .
• Work experience should include at least two years of planning , developing , and implementing and managing public health programs in resource poor settings .
• Demonstrated experience in coordination of large –scale projects a must
• S/he must be able to work effectively in a team environment and coordinate well with others.
How to apply Salary range : Uganda Shillings 58,213,135 to 83, 870, 107 p.a inclusive of allowances. Applications must be submitted , a cover letter and resume with references expressing interest and attach copies of testimonials , certificates etc and send to the American Embassy, HR office , by e-mail ;KampalaHR@state.gov to reach in September Deadline: 24 /09 /2013