Job Title: Project Management Specialist –Monitoring , Evaluation and Learning .
USAID Uganda is recruiting a qualified Ugandan to fill the position above
• Provides leadership , guidance and overall direction to the entire Democracy , Human Rights and Governance office in monitoring and evaluation of its activities in peace building /conflict mitigation , governance and accountability , political processes, human rights , rule or law and elections
• The incumbent is Development Objectives Two’s primary Liaison in Program , Policy and Development office and is the principal coordinator
• A Master’s Degree relevant to development assistance , such as public or business administration , political science sociology , economics international development or a closely related field
• A minimum for five years of progressively responsible , professional level experience in planning processes performance management , monitoring and evaluation , field research , and capacity building in large governmental or international organizations is required Monitoring and evaluation of democracy /governance program is desirable .
• This position requires experience in a management capacity , political analysis , program reporting and monitoring
• Applicants must have knowledge and understanding of host-country historic , economic, social and political characteristics and an understanding of development in Uganda .
How to apply
Full position description can be found at ; http://kampala.usembassy.gov/job-opportunities.html
Salary range : Uganda Shillings 58,213,135 to 83, 870, 107 p.a inclusive of allowances. Applications must be submitted , a cover letter and resume with references expressing interest and attach copies of testimonials , certificates etc and send to the American Embassy, HR office , by e-mail ;KampalaHR@state.gov to reach in September
Deadline: 24 /09 /2013