Job Title: Drilling Supervisory Position on Site Job Ref: TEP/OPS 411-14
About this job
Our Client Total E&P Uganda is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the above vacancy;
Duties and Responsibilities:
Co-ordinate drilling operations in the field.
Manage third party contractors on site.
Responsible for the site implementation of the company’s HSE policy.
Execute drilling and well activities as detailed in well programs and all associated reporting.
Minimum Bachelors degree in science or Engineering.
Practical experience in the field of drilling activities will be an added advantage.
Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to TotalEPjobs@nftconsult.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 6th April 2012