Job Title: Principal Election Officer , Administration
The Election Commission , established under Article 60 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda and mandated to conduct public elections
• Monitoring the implementation of security arrangements at the Commission offices .
• Ensuring timely and efficient provision and maintenance of transport facilities /fleet management
• Planning for the provision of Office supplies , travel and transport logistics
• Acting as Secretary to Management Committee Meetings
• Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honors Bachelors Degree in Arts or Social Sciences , Development Studies , Human Resource Management , Management , Commerce (Management option), Business Administration (Management Option) or a related field from a recognized University /Institution plus a minimum of a Post Graduate Diploma in the above field .egree
• Possession of a Masters Degree in Public Administration , Business Administration , Human Resource Management , Management , ICSA , and a Certificate in Administrative Law are added advantages.
• Applicants should have at least 6 years relevant working experience in the field of Administration
• 3 years of which should have been gained at a Senior level in Government or equivalent level of experience from a reputable organization.
How to apply
Applications with comprehensively typed CV showing the applicants contact address with day time telephone numbers , addresses and day time telephone numbers of three referees , copies of academic transcripts and certificates should be sent to the
Human Resource Office /Central Registry , P. O. Box 22678, Jinja Road, Kampala
Deadline : 08 /11 /2013