Job Title: Principal Election Officer , Human Resource Management
The Election Commission , established under Article 60 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda and mandated to conduct public elections
• Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honors Bachelors Degree in Arts or Social Sciences , Development Studies , Human Resource Management , Management , Commerce (Management option), Business Administration (Management Option) or a related field from a recognized University /Institution plus a minimum of a Post Graduate Diploma in the above field .egree
• Possession of a Masters Degree in Public Administration , Business Administration , Human Resource Management , Management , ICSA , and a Certificate in Administrative Law are added advantages.
• Preparation of draft budgetary estimates and staff proposals
• Managing establishment and staffing control information systems.
• Administering the payroll
• Preparing periodic reports for the Human Resource Department
• Applicants should have at least 6 years relevant working experience in the field of Administration
• 3 years of which should have been gained at a Senior level in Government or equivalent level of experience from a reputable organization.
How to apply
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered . Candidates who do not receive feedback within a month’s time from the deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful . Uganda Post Limited T/A Post Uganda is inviting qualified persons who meet the stated minimum requirements to apply for the vacancy . Interested candidates should send their application letter, attach copies of academic credentials and a detailed CV , to the address below within Two weeks to;
The Head , Department of Human Resource and Administration
Posta Uganda , P. O. Box 7106,
Deadline: 14 /10 /2013