Job Title: Freight Forwarding Coordinator
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshare Oil Corporation . As a new company in Uganda , CNOOC Uganda limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent .
• Implement agreed forwarding strategy.
• Coordinate goods forwarding
• Coordinate with Contractors with relation to performance, SOPs and operational requirements .
o Ensure all documents controlled and all import files are complete and fully audible .
• Organize all exports/imports as per Ugandan and International standards and
• As/imports as per Ugandan and International standards and regulations
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business, management , mechanical engineering and CIPS preferred.
• Minimum 5 years proven experience in logistics support .
• Comprehensive SCM experience with all disciplines required
• Intensive knowledge of tracking and tracing systems required
• Experience working in Africa on the above is required
• Supply Chain knowledge and skills
• Skillful use office software and SAP System
• Understanding of oil & gas industry.
How to apply
Please send only a CV and Application Letter Merged into one document to this email address;
firstname.lastname@example.org . Please do not attach any other documents and ensure to quote the Job Title in the Subject of your email. Only candidates that follow these instructions and meet the requirements shall be contacted.
Deadline: 04 /11 /2013