Job Title: Assistant Camp Supervisor
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshare Oil Corporation . As a new company in Uganda , CNOOC Uganda limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent .
• Performs maintenance and repairs on camp facilities including plumbing , painting , carpentry, cleaning and electrical duties cili
• Employs and supervises staff to operate camp facilities and equipment .
• Helps to compile the plan , record and order fuel and other consumables in campsites .
• Maintains required health record to insure proper payment of accident claims resulting from camp participation.
• Degree, Diploma or Vocational certificate in Hotel management or related .
• At least 5-years related working experience , preferably in oil and gas.
• Considerable knowledge of mechanical , carpentry, building construction and electrical skills
• Knowledge of catering services , food safety and other camp running safety.
• Understanding of oil E&P
How to apply
Please send only a CV and Application Letter Merged into one document to this email address;
email@example.com . Please do not attach any other documents and ensure to quote the Job Title in the Subject of your email. Only candidates that follow these instructions and meet the requirements shall be contacted.
Deadline: 04 /11 /2013