Job Title: Assistant Materials and Warehouse Supervisor
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshare Oil Corporation . As a new company in Uganda , CNOOC Uganda limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent .
• Act as the contact for the Company and the indigenous community to determine relevant issues for Assist materials team to deliver materials supply & management strategy .
• Participate in planning , execution and evaluation of the strategy and action plans
• In-country focal point for EMMS ( need to specify) processes.
• To act as the Emergency Team Leader of warehouse operations in the event of any emergency
• Other duties assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree or above in petroleum engineering , drilling and completion , planning , logistics , material management or the related .
• Minimum 5 years proven experience in materials team supervision with Operator background.
• Comprehensive SCM experience with all disciplines required.
• Intensive knowledge of EMMS required .
• Skillfully use office software and SAP system
• Extensive knowledge of logistics
• Understanding of oil E&P
How to apply
Please send only a CV and Application Letter Merged into one document to this email address;
email@example.com . Please do not attach any other documents and ensure to quote the Job Title in the Subject of your email. Only candidates that follow these instructions and meet the requirements shall be contacted.
Deadline: 04 /11 /2013