Job Title: Senior Program Manager (SPM)
Habitat for Humanity Uganda .
• Lead the department of the programmatic strategy and support the National Director in implementing the HF HU strategic plan in line with those of EMEA and HFHI.
• Management , coordination and support of programs , projects and affiliates
• Coordinate , supervise and is responsible for the smooth implementation of HFHU programs
• Ensure communication between the department heads of HFHU programs and Program manager of emea.
• University degree in Business Administration , Management , Economics , Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline .
• A Diploma in Project Planning and Management , a certificate in Human Resource Management , a Masters Degree in Business Administration would be an added advantage
• Extensive computer proficiency .
• At least 10 years of experience with a micro-finance institution , 5 of them in a managerial and budget handling position.
• High level of people management and project design and implementation .
How to apply
Qualifying candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter and a detailed CV including telephone contacts of 3 professional referees . Applications should be submitted by email to the Human Resource Department
Deadline: 04 /11 /2013