Job Title: Health Adviser
UKAID Uganda is inviting to recruit qualified candidates for the vacant vacancy above. Those who are competent enough should bring their applications and their testimonials before the closing date .
• Represent DFID in Government of Uganda health technical working groups and other policy influencing forums .
• Support external evaluations of UK programs , ensuring quality of data disseminating conclusions and evidence
• Support technical programs officers in the Ministry of Health to accelerate Uganda’s progress towards health MDGs.
• Respond to queries from other parts of DFID and requirements for briefing .
• Knowledge and application of epidemiology and public health
• Understanding of the global health context including international health architecture
• Knowledge and experience of health service delivery in a developing country context
• Knowledge and application of evidence , innovation and evaluation
• Changing and Improving
• Marketing Effective Decisions
• Learning and Communicating
• Collaborating and Participating
• Delivering Value for Money
How to apply
Please fill in the application form and the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form which are available on the DFID Uganda .The completed forms must be submitted together with typed copies of the applicant’s CV with the names and contact information of 3 work related referees. Indicate the Job position in the subject title e.g Health Adviser. All documents should be sent to;
email@example.com(Attachments should not fill more than 2 MB). 2 Bandali Close , Bugolobi , Kagwa House Annex, 1st Floor
Tel:0414 505318; 0312 264664
Deadline: 08/ 11 /2013