Job Title: Program Manager
Restless Development , Youth Sexual and Reproductive Health
• Restless Development is taking up the position as national banner carrier for youth-led development , Demonstrating at local and national levels that young people can and
• Must play a leading role in development .
• We are looking for a talented and committed manager to lead all activities relating to an exciting new programs supporting youth to make more informed decisions about their sexual and reproductive health.
• Will oversee the design , delivery and review of a youth-led advocacy strategy focused on sexual and reproductive health in support of program objectives .
• Advanced University degree preferably Masters and or PhD in an appropriate field (Conservation /Environment /Natural Resources Management , Marine /Forest /Freshwater/Terrestrial Ecology .
• Additional academic training or a degree in Business management and Economics would be a strong asset .
• S/he should show a record in successfully developing , leading and managing projects and programs in the field of Conservation , Natural Resource Management , International Development and/or other related fields
• At least 7 years of professional experience in a Program/Project Management role
How to apply
For an application email@example.com.
Deadline: 22/ 10 /2013