Job Title: Conservation Manager
WWF is one of the world’s largest Independent and experienced Conservation organizations operating in over 100 Countries in the world.
• Ensuring that the WWF Uganda Conservation Strategy is developed and evolves in line with Uganda conservation priorities and requirements
• Additionally, s/he will Implement this strategy throu\
gh effective program/project implementation and development .
• Through advice and direction as appropriate , S/he will coordinate the WWF program teams .
• It is also the responsibility of this position to promote the vision and objective of WWF Uganda Conservation strategy to external stakeholders and participate
• Advanced University degree preferably Masters and or PhD in an appropriate field (Conservation /Environment /Natural Resources Management , Marine /Forest /Freshwater/Terrestrial Ecology .
• Additional academic training or a degree in Business management and Economics would be a strong asset .
• S/he should show a record in successfully developing , leading and managing projects and programs in the field of Conservation , Natural Resource Management , International Development and/or other related fields
• At least 7 years of professional experience in a Program/Project Management role
How to apply
Suitable candidates should forward their cover letter, curriculum vitae and academic transcripts to the People Development Manager , WWF Uganda at firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed job description may be accessed . Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
WWF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.
Deadline: 25 /10 /2013.