Job Title: Fundraising & Partinership Manager
WWF is one of the world’s largest Independent and experienced Conservation organizations operating in over 100 Countries in the world.
• He will lead the following efforts on behalf of WWF UCO including planning , managing and ensuring the delivery of an agreed fundraising budget .
• S/he will manage and implement a fundraising action plan covering PSP’s foundations and corporate /major donors fundraising and communications to the extent of supporting the Country Director to satisfy current donor needs and maintain oversight of fundraising in Uganda .
• Internally s/he will interact with the Country Director , Fundraising and communications to the extent of supporting the Country Director to satisfy current donor needs and maintain oversight of fundraising in Uganda .
• The candidate should posses an advanced University Degree in an appropriate field (Conservation /Environment / Institutional Development , Business Management /Administration ).
• At least seven years Institutional fundraising experience and strategic planning experience .
• Idearly the candidate would already possesses key relationships with major donors such as the EU, UNDP, DFID, SIDA, NORAD, DANIDA.
• Broad working experience and good knowledge of conservation and development issues in Uganda , in grneral , with at least five years of experience in the region .
How to apply
Suitable candidates should forward their cover letter, curriculum vitae and academic transcripts to the People Development Manager , WWF Uganda at email@example.com. A detailed job description may be accessed . Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
WWF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.
Deadline: 25 /10 /2013.