Job Title: IT Manager
Monitor Publications Limited, a Nation Media Group Company is Uganda’s most influential media house , operating Daily Monitor
• Co-ordinate IT functions across MPL operations and provide strategic leadership and guidance on IT matters including enforcing best practice in IT standards .
• Prepares in IT standards
• Prepare and monitor the IT budget
• Lead and manage the IT team in the design , development , implementation , operation and support of an intergrated IT infrastructure
• Management of outsourced IT services
• Implement digitized document management solutions to automate existing manual workflows
• University Degree in Computer Science or any other related field from an accredited institution as well as a Post graduate qualification in IT and IT recognized certifications , e.g. Microsoft, CISA, CCNA
• 5-7 years working experience in IT , preferably in an FMCG company with three years at management level .
• Excellent Communication skills Oral and written
• Very strong Interpersonal skills
• High standards of Integrity
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Highly organized with ability to multitask
• Assertive , proactive and diligent with commitment to high standards of service delivery
How to apply
If you believe that you are our ideal candidate, please submit your applications , detailed CV and academic documents with a daytime telephone number . The Resourcing & Talent Management Specialist ,
Monitor Publications Ltd.
P. O. Box 12141, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 28 /10 /2013