Job Title: Youth Livelihood Specialist
The Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position mentioned;
• An Honors Bachelors Degree in Economics /Economic Policy and Planning / Social Sciences /Development Studies /Social Work and Social Administration from a recognized University
• A Masters Degree in Social Sector Planning /Management /Development Studies /Economics from a recognized University .
• At least five years experience in management and implementation of livelihood development related field .
• Knowledge of Training for Community Development and Transaction, Participatory Rural Appraisal or other Community Development related field .
• Competencies : Planning organizing and coordinating Advocacy and networking ; Good Interpersonal and communication skills ; Financial management .
• Computer Literacy ; Ethics and Intergrity .
How to apply
Applications should be addressed to Permanent Secretary , Ministry of Gender , Labour and Social Development , and delivered to the Security Registry (2nd floor) Ministry of Gender , Labour and Social Development ,Simbamanyo House, George Street to ;
Ministry of Gender,
Labour and Social Development
P. O. Box 7136, Kampala
Deadline: 25 /10 /2013