Job Title: Project Accountant
The Ministry of Education and Sports is inviting qualified applicants for the vacant position mentioned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting Option) and ACCA ( or equivalent )
• Seven years hands overall post-Bachelor’s degree work experience
• Four years hands –on experience with the project financial management procedures of similar international funding agencies and the Government of Uganda .
• Experience with similar infrastructure-focused projects is an added advantage .
• Proven track record of professional integrity.
• Result-oriented organizational skills , with the ability to effectively prioritize activities , work with minimum supervision and meet project /task deadlines
• Functional knowledge of relevant project accounting software and key Microsoft packages including inter alia Navision ( or equivalent), MSWord, MSExcel and MSPowerpoint.
• Dedicated team player and builder , with good interpersonal and knowledge sharing skills .
How to apply
Interested Candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria should submit 3 copies of their applications in sealed envelopes including letter , detailed CV with three references, plus copies of their academic certificates and other relevant documents to the undersigned by Friday to;
The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit ,
Ministry of Education and Sports,
Floor 7 Room 7.2Embassy House , King George VI Way,
P. O. Box 7063, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 01 /11 /2013