Job Title: Head Internal Audit
The National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO) is established by the National Agricultural Research Act 2005
• Conduct a risk assessment of the organizations operations and procedures , profile the risks and design mitigation measures .
• Monitor the adequacy of internal controls by conducting regular audits of the financial transactions and systems , administrative procedures and systems , administrative procedures and operations in the organization and make appropriate reconciliations.
• Monitor and review procurement processes and procedures to ensure that all decisions made with regard to procurement and disposal guidelines or procurement and disposal guidelines or with procurement guidelines of funding agencies
• Applicants must hold a good degree in Commerce , Financial Accounting or Business Administration with an accounting or Business Administration with an accounting /Finance option from a recognized University
• Must have an a level certificate with at least two principal passes .
• Possesses a professional accounting qualification eg. ACCA, CPA, CIMA or any other Internationally recognized professional accounting qualification.
• Professional training in auditing is desirable
How to apply
Interested persons with the above requirements should submit applications together with a detailed curriculum vitae giving day-time telephone numbers and names and addresses of 3 referees as well as copies of professional certificates and testimonials to the undersigned ,
The Director General ,
National Agricultural Research Organization,
P. o. Box 295, Entebbe
Deadline: 01 /11 /2013