Job Title: Capacity Building Specialist (Gulu)
The USAID-funded Uganda IRS Phase II Projects objective is to conduct a comprehensive spraying program and establish the foundation for sustainable , effective , high-quality indoor residential spraying activities .
• Lead the implementation of the capacity building dashboard tool in the districts after every spray round , and coordinate data collection for the dashboard during and after each spray round.
• He/she will be responsible for data analysis and transfer of data to be excel tool and help assess the various existing gaps with capacity transfer to the districts
• This position will act as a resource person for developing ideas, training modules , and outreach programs in IRS planning , logistics , communication and social behavior change activities , progress and performance .
• The position will also support the projects communication and social behavior change activities through active collaboration with project partiner CDFU in conducting community dialogues, focus group discussions, coordinating radio talk shows and other BCC activities .
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences , public or business administration , communications, or other relevant field
• 3-5 years relevant employment or full-time intern/volunteer experience ;
• Knowledge and experience in using dashboards as a management and monitoring tool , ability to oversee data collection , analysis and interpretation;
• Knowledge of Tableau software is desirable ;
• In-depth knowledge of excel and proficiency in using excel for graphics , maps etc;
• Ability to take initiative ,
• Make appropriate decisions and build effective professional relationships
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send only their CV and cover letters to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted . Abt Associates Inc . is an equal opportunity employer . Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification
Deadline: 25 /10 /2013