Legal Assistant (1 vacancy)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Prepares case files for the sub-disciplinary Committee and Staff Tribunal as instructed by the Legal Officer.
2. Delivers summons and other legal documents as directed by the legal officer.
3. Ensures that all documents in the legal section are properly filed and kept in a safe and retrievable way.
4. Performs any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
1. An ordinary Diploma in Law from a recognised institution.
2. Must have two years relevant experience in a reputable organisation
3. Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Must be able to use common computer packages, such as Ms Word and Ms Excel.
5. Should be able to work as a member of team.
6. Must be a person of high integrity.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit applications (3 copies) each accompanied by copies of academic transcripts,
certificates, curriculum vitae and recommendation letters from three referees to the address below, not later
than Friday 20th July 2012 at 05.00 pm. Each application letter must bear the post code of the position
Director Human Resources,
1st Floor, Administration Block
P.O. Box 1,
Deadline: 20th July 2012