Job Title: Assistant Information Management Officer.
Duty station: Mbarara, Gulu, Rukungiri and Mulago.
Reports to: Management Officer
Duties and responsibilities:
- Spearhead the sorting process physical files before entry into computers.
- Ensure proper and maintenance of ICT equipment at the service centre.
- Provide technical support to data entry clerks and records clerks information systems at the centre.
- Make daily database backups.
- Carry out routine data analysis and reporting.
- Do routine data cleaning and validation.
Academic qualifications and personal specifications:
- Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics or Computer Science, Information Technology.
- 2 years in Data Management preferably in health work.
- TASO policy on data management.
- Ethical issues in data management.
- Rights of PLWHAs.
- ICT skills.
- Data management skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer skills (Statistical and database packages and programming)
Forward your applications to;
Director Humana Resource & Administration
P.O Box 10443, Kampala
Hand deliver at TASO HQ level II,
Old Mulago Hospital
Deadline: 4th February 2011.