The office of the Auditor General (OAG)
Job Title: Senior Auditor (2)
Salary Scale: U3
Age: 25 years and above
Job Ref:ADM.56/136/01 (03/11)
Reports to: Principle Auditor
•Should have at least 3 years proven experience in the field of Auditing or litigation consulting.
• Ability to communicate passionately, effectively, and persuasively both orally and in writing.
• Possession of high emotional and social intelligence.
1. Organizing entry and exit audit meetings.
2. Prepare and/or review forensic audit plans, working paper files and management fetters from subordinate staff.
3. Supervising field forensic audit teams.
An honor Bachelors Degree in Law, or Commerce (Accounting Option) or Business Administration (Accounting Option) or any other related degree majoring in Accounting; or Professional qualification like ACCA, C1PFA, CIMA or CPA from a recognized University/Institution. Certification as a fraud Examiner such as CFE and/or a masters' Degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Applications must be accompanied by;
• A detailed typed curriculum vitae which clearly supports the competencies and skills mentioned above.
• Copies of academic qualifications, testimonials and professional training certificates.
• Names of three (3) referees and their contacts.
• A recent passport size photograph.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Auditor General
P.O. Box 7083
• All applications should be submitted on Public Service Commission PSC Form 3 (revised 2008) obtained from Public Service Commission offices, Ministry/Department headquarters and District Service Commission offices.
• Applications through Post Office should be by registered mail.
• To reach not later than 2nd March, 2011 before 04.00pm.
• Applications received shall be acknowledged by this office.
• Late submissions will not be received.