BANK OF UGANDA
37/45 KAMPALA ROAD, P.O. BOX 7120, KAMPALA;
Telephone: 256-414-258441/6, 258061, 0312-392000, 0417-302000. Telex: 61069/61344; Fax: 256-414-233818
E-mail address: email@example.com
Applications are invited from qualified Ugandans to fill the following positions
in Bank of Uganda;
A. Strategy and Quality Assurance Department
Job Title 1. Head Planning and Budgets Unit 1 Position
Job Title2. Head Balance Scorecard Management Unit 1 Position
B. Administrative Services Department
Job Title: Head Engineering Services Division 1 Position
Job Title: Head Catering Section 1 Position
5. Supervisor, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning 1 Position
Details of these jobs are available on the BOU
The positions attract competitive remuneration packages.
How to Apply
• All applications should be forwarded electronically using the iRecruitment
Application on the BoU website, http://www.bou.or.ug/ under Careers in
BoU. Careers in BoU is located at the top right menu and bottom right menu.
Guidelines on procedures can be accessed using the hyperlink Bank of Uganda
• Candidates will be required to use the standard BoU Curriculum Vitae format
which is available under Careers in BoU. This Curriculum Vitae form after
being filled can then be uploaded onto iRecruitment Oracle when applying for
the advertised position of your choice. Candidates that use a Curriculum Vitae
Format other than the uploaded format shall be disqualified.
• Candidates MUST ensure that they indicate the class of their degree(s) in their
• Scanned copies of academic and professional credentials and testimonials
MUST be attached to the application.
• Each application must be tagged to a vacancy/job number as indicated in the
iRecruitment instructions which are available on the BoU website.
• The maximum size of attachments in the online application is 500Kb. Multiple
documents of sizes smaller than 500Kb can be attached.
• Please note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• The appointing authority reserves the right to appoint a new employee to a
higher or lower level than advertised as deemed fit.
To reach NOT later than 12:00am (midnight) on 5th November 2012
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANT POSITIONS IN BANK OF UGANDA
Deadline: 5th Nov 2012