Job Title: Health Manager
Concern Worldwide Uganda is recruiting for three positions of the above title:
• The Health Manager is a senior position within the RWANU project , responsible for managing the provision of technical and material support to MoH health centres and outreach services .
• To achieve this she will line manage a team of Health Facilities coordinators and work with MoH and local government staff, in particular District Health Teams.
• The candidate needs to hold a clinical degree in nursing , medicine or equivalent at undergraduate level;
• A Master’s degree in a health related science /health management will be a district advantage .
• The candidate will have over five years of technical experience in health service delivery/management or health systems strengthening , ideally three years of which will be in a direct management position.
How to apply
Applications should be addressed to; The Human Resources Department , Concern Worldwide Uganda , P. O. Box 6599, Kampala
Deadline: 15th February 2013