Job Title: Senior Project Assistant –Health Promotion
IOM International Organization for Migration is recruiting qualified candidates rightful for the vacant post mentioned above.
• Serve as focal point for implementation of activities under the JUSPA and PHAMESA projects in the Mission: monitor implementation at all stages to ensure work is proceeding according to established plans , including analyzing implementation difficulties and initiating remedial action
• Liaise closely with MHD focal point on migration health assistance for crisis-affected populations , and IOM’s units for integration of HIV and AIDS.
• Drafts periodic program summaries and donor reports as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in public health is mandatory.
• Project implementation and management , with exposure to UN, and HIV and mobility experience desired.
• Minimum of seven years professional work experience in public health and mobile populations .
• Experience working in an intergovernmental organization or UN agency.
• Demonstrated capacity in the project management cycle .
How to apply
To apply : Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV detailing previous relevant work experience to IOM HR department at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16 /10 /2013