Duty Station: Fort Portal, Lira and Mubende, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company, a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd, providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Currently, Platinum provides loans to Civil servants and employees of the Private sector, and will soon roll out asset finance products.
Job Summary: The Branch Sales Managers will be responsible for total branch performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will build and strengthen working relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
· Track record in recruiting, retaining, working with and growing teams to solve specific challenges and accomplish tasks.
· Leading successful and ambitious teams.
· Responsible for market intelligence and industry developments in the market.
· Successful resolution of customer related issues/complaints in a timely/professional way.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
· At least two years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
· Proven sales skills, by demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales goals.
· Computer knowledge.
· Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with detailed CV and testimonials via E-mail to the address below;
The Administration Officer;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: email@example.com