Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist – STRIDES for Family Health Project
• Development and implementation of the STRIDES quality assurance/performance improvement activities in the 15 collaborating districts at both public and private health facilities.
• Develop basic standards of care at each level.
• Degree in public health or related field of job
• At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in developing, implementing an monitoring quality assurance programs in health.
• Demonstrated ability to plan an coordinate with a variety of collaborators i
• Excellent communication and computer skills.
• Relevant clinical experience is considered important advantage.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Partner – MSH, Plot 15 Princess ANN Drive Bugolobi,
P.O. Box 71419
Dead line: 4th February 2011.