|Payment of Fees|
University Regulations on Fees Payment
- All fees are payable in full at the beginning of the academic year or in two installments. Students who are not able to pay in full must pay the registration fees, examination fees and at least 40% of the tuition fees at the beginning of the semester.
- Students, who will not have completed paying full fees for the full semester, will not be allowed to sit University examinations.
- All fees are paid in a bank or with a bank draft.
- A registered student who has been permitted to withdraw from studies will be refunded tuition fees paid for the semester according to the following schedule:
- After five weeks, all students who will not have paid 50% of all the fees will have to pay a late payment fee of 50,000/=. And after 10 weeks, all students who will not have paid 100% of the fees will pay a late payment fee of 50,000/=.
|Time of withdrawal in semester||Percentage of tuition fees paid to be refunded|
|By the end of the First Week of a Semester||100%|
|By the end of the Second Week of the Semester||80%|
|By the end of the Third Week of a Semester||60%|
|By the end of the Fourth Week of a Semester||40%|
|By the end of the Fifth Week of a Semester||20%|
|After the Fifth Week of a Semester||0%|