Job Title: Technology Specialist (both males and females)
Job Location: BRAC Country Office in Kampala
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
He/she has to collaborate with other organization and has to generate innovative idea on technology which will help BRAC to run its programs more efficiently.
* He/she has to design and develop mobile application which has to be linked up with web applications.
* He/she has to show some outstanding outcomes within the assigned time period
Qualifications/ Requirements: Qualification: Bachelor Degree, .in Computer Science or Engineering/Information Technology from a reputed University.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in developing web and mobile application in any well-known organization.
- Web application development
- Mobile application development
- Script writing in SQL Server and My SQL database
- Ajax, Asp.net. Java, Python or any other languages to develop mobile and web applications.
Age; Should be below 35 years.
How to apply
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, must submit their application letter, curriculum vitae (including biography, date of birth, educational qualification, language proficiency, work experience and at least two references), photocopy of their academic papers, 2 copies of colored passport size photographs, LC1 recommendation letter Original copy, and a day time contact number NOT later than February 28, 2011.
All Candidates should apply to
Human Resource Department,
P.O Box 31817 (Clock Tower),