Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Role: plan, coordinate and carry out investigation activities.
• Honors degree in biochemistry or relevant field in recognized university.
• Additional training in instrumentation or good lab practices.
Knowledge and Experiences:
• At least one year’s working experience in any chemical biochemistry laboratory.
• Knowledge of applicable tax laws in Uganda.
1. Technical competencies
• Demonstrated strong research and evidence gathering.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to collate multiple sources of information.
• Good report writing skills.
• Ability to apply a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Demonstrate fraud detection and financial analysis.
• Ability to apply scientific methods.
2. Behavioral Competencies
• Treat all persons with respect.
• Actively seek to understand before being understood.
• Demonstrate high levels of novelty
• Pay attention to detail.
• Demonstrate self confidence
• Ability to manage multiple assignments.
• All applications shall be done by completing a prescribed job application which can be obtained at www.ugrevenue.com
• The completed job application forms together with copies of academic credentials should be posted not later than 30th March 2011 at 5:00pm.
• Applications subject to a 6 month probationary period with subsequent confirmation in service will be based on satisfactory performance.
Commissioner Corporate Services
Uganda Revenue Authority
P.O. Box 7279
Or, deliver to the Human Resource Office plot 40 Rotary Avenue (former Lugogo by-pass).