Qualifications and Experience
Applicants should have at least a Bachelors degree in Public Administration or Human Resource Management or Social Sciences with Human Resource as an option. They should have at least 3 years working experience in either Administration or Human Resources roles in government or a reputable organization.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the posts below.
4. ADMINISTRATIVE/HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER [1 post]
Age: 25 - 35 years Salary scale: EB5
• Will be responsible to the Deputy Secretary, Administration and Human Resource for:
• Supervising work of support staff.
• Scheduling pool vehicles according to needs and monitoring their fuel allocation.
• Supervising stores.
• Supervising transport for ferrying exam materials seasonally to cover all districts in the country.
• Handling claims pertaining to staff terms of service.
• Supervising Registries.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department
How to apply
The applicants should include the title of the post, detailed curriculum vitae, and photocopies of certificates, postal address and telephone contact of your three referees.
Typed or handwritten applications on A4 paper should be submitted to:
The Executive Secretary,
Uganda National Examinations Board,
P.O. Box 7066 Kampala to be received not later than 29th July 2011.
All posts bear attractive salary package which includes Housing Allowance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.