Job Title: Head of Counseling
Directorate: Clinical Services
Reports to: Adherence and Social Welfare Manager
• The post holder will be responsible for managing and coordinating the counseling services of Mildmay Uganda to patients and their families.
• Providing professional and managerial leadership to the counseling team
• He/ she will also ensure provision of counseling technical support for ministry of health systems strengthening and to the different programmes undertaken by Mildmay Uganda
• Masters Degree in counseling, or clinical psychology and a Bachelors degree in Counseling, or Clinical psychology or any other health related qualification.
• He/ She must have at least 4 years experience in HIV and Aids counseling, including counseling of children and adolescents plus 1 year of supervisory staff
• He or She must have knowledge and experience of HIV/ Aids prevention, care and treatment
How to apply:
Interested persons who meet the requirements should apply to the Human Resource Manager at Mildmay Uganda, Entebbe Rd, Lweza at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicate in the subject of the mail the position applied for
P.O Box 24985, Kampala
Deadline: 13th January 2012