Job Title; Regional Sales Executives
Reports to; Regional Sales Representatives
Job purpose ; Responsible for ensuring market penetration in the given territory in order to generate revenue and achieve the business targets.
Main Responsibilities ;
• Support the field sales reps in terms of paper availability and shelf life as well as market penetration in the given territory
• Vendor supervision ,vendor placement /vendor positioning to maximize sales
• Vendor intimacy /relationships and conflict resolution among vendors and agents
• Vendor Top ups during peak hours of selling papers and also determine stock levels at both agent and vendor level
Qualifications & Experience;
• A diploma and or a bachelors degree in any business –related cource or equivalent business
• Basic Computer literacy.
• At least 2 years ‘ working experience in a sales related field.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you believe that you are our ideal candidate , please submit your application , detailed CV and academic documents with a daytime telephone number by 3rd August 2012 to;
The Human Resource Manager , Monitor publications Ltd . P O Box 12141, Kampala, Uganda. Or you can send on email to email@example.com
Deadline: 3rd August 2012