Job Title; Research Specialist
Reports to ; Marketing Manager
Job purpose; To provide key market insights and forecasting marketing behavior to inform business decisions and management reporting .
Main Responsibilities ;
• Analyse data and produces customized reports for various management needs .
• Monitors campany revenue and market share performance .
• Produces daily advertising sections performance reports reflecting market shares against competition .
• Produces editorial and advertising ratios for own and competition publications .
Qualifications & Experience;
•A Bachelor of statistics or Bachelor of commerce (at least lower second), with a strong mathematics background
• Excellent knowledge of spread sheets and MS Access.
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience in a marketing and sales position is an added advantage .
• Good interpersonal skills .
• Excellent communicator .
• Willing to work long hours .
How to Apply
If you believe that you are our ideal candidate , please submit your application , detailed CV and academic documents with a daytime telephone number by 3rd August 2012 to;
The Human Resource Manager , Monitor publications Ltd . P O Box 12141, Kampala, Uganda. Or you can send on email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 3rd Aug 2012