Job Title: Accountant
About this job
Our Client Traidlinks is looking for an accountant who will be responsible for mentoring clients on management of financial records, preparing books of accounts and financial statements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
Completing and submitting VAT returns and other tax matters
Checking that accounts are accurate
Monitoring company expenses
Planning and budget controls
Preparing wages and processing expenses claims.
Balancing accounts and prepare monthly and final accounts,
Using computerised accounting systems
Managing the companies’ debtors and creditors.
Managing the petty cash, banking as well as conducting bank reconciliations
Formal education in accountancy at diploma level.
ACCA II/CPA II
Two years practical experience.
Knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
Competent in use of computers.
Experience in manufacturing environment is an added advantage
Skills and Knowledge:
Confidence working with numbers
Good spoken and written communication skills
An interest in business and finance
Good organisational skills
A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Team working ability
The ability to work to strict deadlines
Honesty and discretion.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 5th Oct 2012