Job Title; Radiographer
• Must be have a Diploma in Medical Radiography from a recognized Institution
• Must be registered and likened with Allied Health Professionals Council.
• Preparing and submitting work plans and budgets for radio graphic activities in the hospital ;
• Preparing patients for radiographic actitivities in the hospital.
• Carrying out radiographic imaging and submit reports to Clinician.
• Providing protection to patients against radiation and radioactive materials;
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following posts that exist in the service of Abim District Council . Applications should be on PSC Form 3 ( Revised 2008). Application forms ( PSC Form 3 ) can be obtained from the Offices of the Public Service Commission Offices , Farmers House, Kampala or from any Secretary to the District Service Commission country wide .
The application on PSC Form 3 duty filled in own handwriting in triplicate together with three recent passport size photographs of only those who meet the stipulated requirements described below ,
Must be addressed to the , Secretary , Abim District Service Commission P. O. Box 1 Abim to reach or be received by hand or postal or courier Agent not later than 28 days from from the date of this advertisement . Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the Office of the chief Administrative Officer or Office of the Secretary Abim District Service Commission .
Serving Officers must route their Application forms through their respective heads of Departments who should be informed of the closing date to avoid late delivery . Shortlisted candidates will be expected to come along with their staff Performance Appraisal report holder for the last 3 years (for those already in public service). Photostart copies of Certificates , Transcripts /Testimonials must be attached in triplicate and accordingly enclosed in separate file folder onto the application forms . Applicants not yet in service must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae and quote three 3 referees , two of whom must be the current employer , academic /professionalist referee any other .
Deadline : 14th November 2012