Job Title: Audit Manager
Under the leadership of Respective Engagement Partner the Audit Manager will supervise the entire audit cycle in accordance with International standards on Auditing . The successful candidate will supervise audit teams along the following typical audit cycle :
• Participate in the discussions with prospective clients to agree the terms of engagement and document these in an engagement letter.
• Gather information to enable the understanding of the business and accounting systems
• Develop audit strategy (assess inherent risk, determine planning materiality, perform analytical reviews , determine areas of audit significance, assess control environment , develop Risk Profile, determine nature and extent of audit procedures);
• Execute the audit (Perform and evaluate Tests of Controls , substantive analytical procedures ,and other substantive procedures .
• Review audit evidence to enable the firm to form a professionally defendable audit opinion
How to apply
The Human Resources Director of BACKHOUSE
7th Floor , Eastern Wing ,Commercial Plaza(KCB Bank Building
Plot 7 , Kampala Road Tel; +256-414-253410
P. O. Box 25573, Kampala
Deadline:30th November 2012