Job Title: Executive Assistant
About this job
Our client is a leading independent owner and operator of wireless and broadcast communication sites that is seeking to recruit result driven and motivated individuals for the Vacancy above;
The Executive Assistant supports the CEO & COO in a very high profile administrative position. The incumbent must be able to effectively represent the CEO & COO in oral and written communications inside and outside of the organization by utilizing proper business etiquette, exceptional communication skills and a high degree of professionalism. The incumbent will manage business and travel arrangements, coordinate meetings, manage calendars, assist in the preparation of presentations, preparing and editing documents, formal correspondence, answer phones, and various other administrative duties. The Executive Assistant must be professional, poised, have excellent judgment and discretion, and have the ability to handle and protect confidential information. Excellent phone and customer service skills are required. Flexibility to stay beyond the workday or arrive early if needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs a variety of administrative support activities for the CEO & COO such as composing replies to correspondence (both directed and on own initiative), summarizing reports and information to facilitate review by others, and investigating, evaluating and resolving problems within scope of position.
* Researches, summarizes and analyzes information including but not limited to special and recurring reports containing specialized or sensitive information, following supervisor's general direction and selecting relevant information from a variety of sources.
* Prepares both special and recurring reports for the CEO & COO.
* Schedules meeting, manages calendars, prepares and/or edits presentations and speeches.
* Manages billing, invoices, expenses reports and purchase orders for the CEO & COO.
* Coordinates business affairs and personal matters.
* Opens and reviews incoming mail and email, answers inquiries and composes correspondence on own initiative on general and technical matters in accordance with established guidelines and forwards other items to supervisor or appropriate staff.
* Screens phone calls and visitors, directing to appropriate staff or department when necessary.
* Plans and arranges conferences and meetings under general instructions from the CEO & COO, communicating arrangements to appropriate individuals.
* Arranges and coordinates all travel reservations and itineraries, including but not limited to airline and hotel accommodations, business luncheons, dinner engagements, meeting accommodations, car rentals, etc., and anticipates and prepares background materials needed.
* Prepares correspondence, reports or other documents from rough draft, correcting grammar, spelling and punctuation errors and editing wording without changing intended message.
* Generates correspondence from transcribed notes and dictation methods.
* Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans.
* Other duties as assigned
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Detail oriented, excellent follow through, able to multitask and meet deadlines
* Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
* Discretion and ability to deal with highly confidential information
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and document management systems
* Excellent organizational skills
* Superior customer service skills and professional manner
* The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
* Minimum four years senior administrative support experience required.
* Previous experience supporting a CEO/COO in a corporate company required.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 31st Dec 2012