Job Title: Program Specialist
Save the Children is a leading independent organization for children.
• Catalyse rapid access to information by focusing on knowledge , attitudes and skills at scale in rural and urbun areas in each country;
• Uptake of teaching materials through innovations , such as user friendly materials to complement curricula activities, e-learning for Teachers and a web-based platform for social media and confidential youth discourse;
• Action and sustainability through evidence generated by targeted operations research and routine monitoring and evaluations;
• A minimum of a bachelor ‘s degree in Health related field , Demography or Social Science, Development Studies or related field or equivalent accrued working experience, with skills and experience in Adolescent Sexual and reproductive Health , HIV/AIDS programming , Gender based Violence and Norming s a distinct advantage .
• Postgraduate training in Health related field , Demography , Population Studies or Management is an added advantage .
How to apply
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kiira Road
P. O. Box 12018, Kampala
Deadline: 1st February 2013