Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Director
Abt Associates, a global leader in research , technical assistance , and program implementation, seeks qualified candidates for a 5-year , Kampala-based USAID - funded project.
• Responsible for creating systems to measure and document program process, output and impact data results by routinely and systematically collecting , analyzing and presenting program data for project staff, partiners and donors
• Supports daily oversight of research and M&E agenda.
• Master’s or a PhD in pubic Health Epidemiology, Statistics , or other relevant field.
• 8 years of relevant professional experience in designing and implementing M&E activities and special studies for complex health systems strengthening and/or service delivery programs.
• Experience with M&E work in HIV/AIDS, malaria , family planning , and /or maternal, newborn and child health desired.
How to apply
Deadline: 22nd February 2013