Job Title: Clinical Training Specialist
Abt Associates, a global leader in research , technical assistance , and program implementation, seeks qualified candidates for a 5-year , Kampala-based USAID - funded project.
• Responsible for developing , implementing , and overseeing business training and professional development training for the private health sector in Uganda .
• Supports and oversees development of curriculum and materials for health service delivery in essential areas including HIV/AIDS, TB maternal and child health , nutrition , family planning , and reproductive health services.
• Master’s degree in public health , human resources , or a related field .
• Five years experience developing and implementing training programs , including training of trainer programs .
• Experience providing training support to the health sector , particulary private health sector , in Uganda strongly preffered.
How to apply
Deadline: 22nd February 2013