Job Title: Senior Medical Officer/Study Coordinator
Duty Location : Entebbean
The Medical Research Council/Uganda Virus Research Institute (MRC/UVRI) Uganda Research unit on Aids .
• Offer supervisory leadership and training to a study research team comprising of nurses , councelors, field workers, laboratory technologists and data management personnel., field workers , laboratory technologists and data management personnel.
• Provide technical support and develop clinic work plans and ensuring their implementation.
• Develop and implement recruitment strategies and ensuring that the trial is carried out in a timely manner and according to GCP.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from a recognized university
• A master’s degree in Internal medicine , Epidemiology, public Health or other related discipline is an added advantage
• Up to date registration with Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council.
How to apply
Applications including copies of academic qualifications, curriculum vitae , cover letter clearly indicating position applied for .
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
MRC/URVI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS
P. O. Box 49 Entebbe