Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Reproductive health Uganda is a member of the International planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and its core mandate is to promote high quality , high impact and gender sensitive Sexual & Reproductive Health and rights information and services through capacity building.
• Process , diagnose and avail laboratory results as required
• Manage and maintain relevant RHU assets such as laboratory equipment and reagents according to national standards
• Refer specimens to other relevant agencies for diagnosis as required.
• Diploma in Laboratory Science Technology .
• Experience in providing variety of laboratory services over a period of not less than two years ,
• Individuals with previous NGO experience will have added advantage .
How to apply
Submit by post or hand –deliver a letter of application with certified copies of academic transcripts ,a detailed Curriculum Vitae and other relevant certificates plus contacts addresses of 3 referees including day time telephone numbers to;
The Executive Director , Reproductive Health Uganda,
P. O. Box 10746 Kampala
Or hand-deliver at : RHU Head Office , Plot 2, Katego Road , Kamwokya
Deadline: 13 / 03 / 2013