Job Title: Principal Election Officer
The Electoral Commission is inviting qualified suitable applicants who are competent enough for the vacant post above.
• Reports to the Head ,Legal Department .
• Assisting the Head , Legal in the day to day administration of the department .
• Training Election Officers on Electoral Laws and the electoral process .
• Assisting the head Legal Department , in drafting contracts and agreements .
• Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honors Bachelors Degree in Law plus
• A Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from a recognized institution
• High moral character and proven integrity
• Self-motivated and a strategic thinker
• Knowledge of Government Policies and Administrative Procedures
• Well developed interpersonal and communication skills and capable of working as a member of the organization’s senior management team
• Ability to lead , cultivate team spirit and motivate qualified and specialized staff
How to apply
Applications with comprehensively typed CVs showing the applicants contact address with daytime telephone numbers, addresses and daytime telephone numbers of three referees, copies of academic transcripts and certificates should be sent to the Human Resource Office/Central Registry.
Envelopes should be clearly marked at the top with the words Application for the post of …
The Head ,
Human Resource Management Department ,
Electoral Commission of Uganda ,
Plot 55, Jinja Road,
P. O.Box 22678,
Deadline: 08 /05 /2013