Job Title: Program Coordinator
CARE International in Uganda is seeking for suitable applicants to fill the vacant post above .
• Support and oversee planning and implementation of Batwa Empowerment activities of the HEAL project through networking with NGO partiners, plan and implement and monitor Batwa activities . Monitor sub-grants to partiner organizations.
• Identify and realize synergies across different program themes for optimal use of resources and increased impact of approaches and activities .
• Facilitate advocacy and capacity building of partiners and communities and collaborators focusing on influencing positive responses on the needs and rights of the largest communities through coordination of partiners to engage in advocacy and awareness creating on the rights and needs of the Batwa Communities among many other roles .
• Bachelors degree in social sciences , development studies or related field plus a post graduate qualification in a related field .
• Minimum of three years experience of working in a partinership approach and supporting civil society
• A strong advocacy background and lobbying skills
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Good computer skills
How to apply
Please submit your applications together with detailed CV , your professional and academic papers and apply for the job online through our website and for any other details .You can also send in hand delivered applications to our offices on Plot 17 Mackinnon road , Nakasero, P. O. Box 7280 Kampala addressed to Human Resources Coordinator indicating the position title .
Deadline: 22/05/ 2013