Job Title: Logistics Assistant
CARE International in Uganda is seeking for suitable applicants to fill the vacant post above .
• Manage care Uganda Headquaters transport function , inclusive liaison with Country Office (CO) Sub-Offices and partiners in a way that leads to the effective and efficient vehicle usage .
• Implement the Country Office policy of general receipt of procured items and tracking efficient use of consumables
• Implement the CO inventory policy inclusive of asset register updating , asset movement and ensure proper filling of all required documents
• University degree in Business Administration procurement and logistics
• At least three years experience in a similar position
• Management of a fast moving administrative section requiring quick problem definition and independent development of solutions
How to apply
Please submit your applications together with detailed CV , your professional and academic papers and apply for the job online through our website and for any other details .You can also send in hand delivered applications to our offices on Plot 17 Mackinnon road , Nakasero, P. O. Box 7280 Kampala addressed to Human Resources Coordinator indicating the position title .
Deadline: 22/05/ 2013