Job Title: Assistant Accountant /Cashier (Mbarara Bureau)
The Vision Group is inviting suitable qualified candidates for the vacant position above to be filled.
Key Results Areas
• Timely receipting of cash and cheques in order to recognized the revenue
• Invoicing cash adverts and announcements in order to recognize the sales made
• Match off invoices that are being paid for in order to ensure that what is paid for matches with what is invoiced
• Ensure Balancing of the cash and cheques for banking in order to provide safe custody for the funds .
• Diploma in Business Studies preferably in Accounting or Finance .
• Must be computer literate with knowledge of any accounting packages
• Must have good organizational , interpretational and reporting skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in tight deadline driven commercial environment
• Ability to network with electronic media section , Sales and Marketing Department as well as agencies
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position , address your applications to;
Chief Human Resources Officer ,
The New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd . P. O. Box 9815, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 13/09 /2013