Job Title: Cleaner
The Stop Malaria Project is a six-year PMI/USAID funded project awarded in September 2008.
• Maintain cleanliness of office premises
• Clean tables , window glasses and office furniture and Mope floors
• Dispose the garbage approximately in time
• Ensures office toilets are kept clean at all times
• A certificate in any discipline
• Fluent in spoken and written English
How to apply
Please deliver copies of your CV, academic transcripts/testimonials and three professional referees to: Johns Hopkins University , Center for Communication Programs , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue , Bugolobi .
Attn: HR Manager . Please write on the envelope what position you are applying for . The deadline for receiving applications will be on Thursday .
Deadline: 10 /10 /2013